Apr 2, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Hello fan! I am finally back in action!
After being in Vancouver for months without a computer, I had sort of stopped blogging. But I've finally succeeded in obtaining a computer to call my own. A gorgeous iMac 21.5" with 4gb memory blah blah such and such. To apologize for my long vacation from the blog world, I've made this exquisite playlist of some good tunes.

This blog is mostly for just music and videos and things I find that I connect with and enjoy. There is other projects underway I'm in the works of, but not for my blog. These plans are for bigger things. But don't even worry! I'll keep ya'll up to date. Meanwhile, enjoy these songs.

It feels good to be back.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No update since 2nd of April 2010, don't desert your blog like this. Love the theme you picked for it.

moving services

multi cuisine restaurant in new delhi said...

It was an excellent learning experience many thanks

Unknown said...

Come my to blog. thanks
make money online

Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/