Nov 16, 2009

finally, a computer!

After being in Vancouver for basically two weeks, I have finally have got my hands on a computer for more than five minutes. The setup I've created is super ghetto: Ben's absolutely slow mac mini from last millennium hooked up to our livingroom TV, sitting on the ground with the keyboard and mouse. The rug is my mousepad. My neck is being strained from staring up at this huge TV.

North Vancouver has been super great so far. We are finally settled into the apartment, all my things have been unpacked. I spend way too much time in this apt though. Rain is an all day every day occurrence. This is no surprise to me though, I was well warned what Vancouver winters are like. It should rain for probably another good 3 months straight before it starts to calm down. Did you know that Vancouver's rain climate is actually called "Pineapple Express?" I think that is sort of funny.

Now that I'm all settled in and I've got a haircut, I need to start looking for a job, because my money will be gone fast.  At this point, I really do not care where I get a job. I will just hand out a resume at every single place nearby and wait for someone to call me back. Hell, I'll work at Zellers! 

I've already made a few friends and have got a few good stories under my belt. Who knows whats to come, but as long as I've got my boys Ben and Phil with me, everything will be okay. Sadly, I really have no way of photoshopping or editing without a proper computer. The one I'm using now is waayyy to ghetto. That means you won't be hearing too much from me on this blog for a while. 

I'll give you a heads up. This blog may very well die soon, but with the death of one thing, something else is born. Greater things are to come, so do not be afraid, bigger and grander things are to come sooner or later.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Custom made Diaper Carriers is an effective destination to invest in diaper carriers because doing so possesses numerous strengths. dior outlet The internet site possesses good delivers in addition to fantastic decision, it truly is simple in addition to purchases usually are protected. You will discover authentic gains to buying on Custom made Diaper Carriers. replica burberry handbags Many people include things like: 1. Advantage. On the list of key aspects of generating a invest in Custom made Diaper Carriers is usually it's swift in addition to uncomplicated. Simply just footwear in the computer system, determine a on the net network in addition to finish off this paying for on the comfort of property. gucci outlet 3. Substantial Collection. Because the full Us would be the current market you will discover 1000ss connected with diaper carriers from which to choose. 3. Fantastic Specials. This suppliers with Amazon online in addition to craigslist and ebay. com get small cost and are also thus competent to advertise intended for fewer. Other sellers involving shops is additionally good, in so doing driving a car charges possibly cheaper. louis vuitton outlet 5. Safeguarded Orders. Another advantage to help looking on Custom made Diaper Carriers is usually it is affiliation having Amazon online in addition to replica watches. That makes sure some sort of safeguarded exchange. We have now conducted the analysis available for you making sure that anybody can consentrate on buying this model you favor.