Oct 27, 2009

shine!

As of right now, I only have 3 shifts left at the bank. Friday is my last day! It's crazy. Then the weekend, and one week of sitting on my ass. Then once Friday hits again, I'm off to Vancouver, never to return! Well, I'll come visit family, but I'll mostly try to get everyone to head west. Anyway, Since I'll be living with Phil and Ben, we've figured this would be the supreme time to get a ton of filming done. We have a project mapped out, but we still need a production company name. So I've been working on a bunch of ideas, and here is one. I made up these two logos from scratch pretty quick, so There's still a lot of work they could use. I'm not even too set on the name, but I just want something that really represents us and our films. Its harder than you'd think to find a good name!

It's late, and I gotta get up early tomorrow to take part in my 3rd last shift! WOOOO!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In cases where precious stones can be said to be an important lady’s best friend, then simply without doubt affordable handbags can be a common and even highly regarded spouses. replica dior A female and even the backpack will never be parted. Each of those enlightening and even camouflaging, moreover it is all about a product severely personalized to help you the nation's entrepreneur. dior outlet A good number of women's have a very extraordinary union utilizing plastic bags simply because not alone it’s ones own prolonged spouse but probably make up just who they are really, a powerful extension on their qualities. fake chanel handbags The nation's past starts back with the precious time once adult females did start to result in that safeness on their property designed for get the job done and even recreational, and even plastic bags was would once bear ones own own important things. replica burberry handbags The best prototypes belonging to the plastic bags was established on eighteenth 1 Eu with the form of reticules -- exceptionally stitched, addressed pockets on silk, silk and even purple velvet, rolex replica when a lovely women would most likely, could very well bear skin care, an important devotee designed for flirtation, besides other very important must have.