Sep 18, 2009

stuck in my head



Last night I was burning a CD and since I was so bored I figured I'd make a nice little CD case for it. I got carried away and made this thing. It was a lot of fun to make and helped pass the time. I love it when I'm working on something and I get so tunnnelvisioned by it that I lose total track of time, and I'm thinking of nothing else. Sadly the CD case will be gone because its not for me. I got into a heavy conversation with a person I work with about songs that get so stuck in your head it drives you to near insanity. Sometimes only one line from a song will play over and over and over in your head for hours. My co-worker asked if I could make a CD because I was trying to explain my music, and so I did. I was very very tempted to keep the case but that'd be a dick move, and art isn't for yourself to admire, its ment for others. Thought before I give the case away and never see it again I'd throw it up on here.

1 comment:

Jen(3x3) said...

Ha ha you should consider yourself lucky! I decorate the cases for all the good CD's I burn but then they just end up sitting on my CD shelf forever and ever, never having the opertunity to be seen by others.