Sep 22, 2009

FIRED UP!

Today I received some very exciting news. Phil, Ben and myself have been looking around for apartments in North Vancouver. Our dearest friend Katherine informed us about an apartment up for grabs. A 3 bedroom, in Lynn Valley. Near Capilano for Phil. Great location, near a mall with a Save On Foods. Also, a friend of ours lives in the same building along with 2 of her other friends. The bedrooms are big, the livingroom is bigger, a nice patio. $1450 a month, which is reasonable for 3 dudes in North Van. As of today, the place belongs to us! Well, to get super technical, it isn't ours until the first of October. I'm so pumped!! Finally the day is coming where I'll be out of Red Deer and persuing goals in a place I love. Hopefully I will be able to transfer to a TD there that's located about 500 feet away. Wouldn't that be convenient.


To keep myself busy, I've been working on a line of art pieces in Illustrator and Photoshop. I think the line will be called "Shellstring Albums" but I'm not sure. Here is a sample of what they will sort of look like. This one is only half finished, but this is where I'm at. I've hit a red light and am a bit stuck as to how to finish this one. Sadly for you, I won't be showing anymore of these until the entire line is finished. I'm thinking making 4 or 5, I dunno.

But yeah, I'm just so full of optimism and energy and excitment right now. Life is good. November 1st could not come sooner.


Click for big...ger

1 comment:

Riordan Tayles said...

so sweet, cant wait to see the set!