Sep 17, 2009

bye benny

Well, my dearest Banjo has finally forsaken me and has left Red Deer forever. Soon he will be with Phil in Vancouver, living the good life. Maybe not good, but way better than Red Deer. Only two more months and I'll be living it good with them too! I am really not sure as to how I am going to keep myself occupied while Ben's gone, I'll have even more time to myself. I think mostly I will be at home, spending the small amount of time I have left with the family. I will for sure be avoiding the bars and the drinking with Adam and Brett though, to concentrate on better things. I've pretty much quit smoking. 7 days smoke free, doing great! Nicotine sucks. It grasps a hold on you and tries so hard to pull you down when you decide to leave it in the dirt. It does not help that everyone else in my family smokes, and so do my friends, so I'm constantly enveloped by it. But I stay strong.

I found this artist the other day, Pepa Prieto, and I find his style very beautiful and inspiring. I'm upset that I haven't been working on more things, so I've started something. I'm at that point where I'm cautious to continue in fear of destroying what I've made. When I finally finish, I'll show the end result. In the meantime, here is some Pepa Prieto, his website can be found here.

No comments: